A typical Website Essentials Project will take approximately 8 weeks to complete. Website project enhancements and add-ons may extend the project timeline. Timelines are also subject to variables that are often out of our control, such as systems access, resource availability, and client reviews & sign-off being executed in a timely manner. In some cases, timelines can be accelerated with a well-prepared client.
Discovery [2 Weeks]
- Discovery: Requirements gathering and scope of work review.
- Discovery: Development of a sitemap.
- Discovery: High-level design theme
- Discovery: Requirements gathering
- Discovery: Detailed scope of work
Design [2 Weeks]
- Design: Development of wireframe or functional prototype.
- Design: Website user experience and user interface to allow the target audience to easily navigate and use the website to address their challenges and goals.
Development [3 Weeks]
- Development: Development of a working website on the WordPress content management platform.
Deployment [1 Week]
- Deployment: Final testing and debugging
- Deployment: Pre-Launch Checklist
- Deployment: Migration to production
- Deployment: Post-Launch Checklist