Skip to content
What are typical responsibilities of the client during a website project?
- The client will identify a single point of contact to work with the Touchline Marketing Account Manager.
- The client will provide timely access to all necessary systems.
- The client will assume the ongoing costs of hosting and subscriptions to third-party code / WordPress plugins.
- The client will provide images and photography in a high-resolution format (300 dpi. Min 2000 x 1000).
- The client will have an active email mailbox setup for correspondence.
- The client will provide all necessary text/narrative content for designed/wireframed/prototyped website sections.