Performance Management and Business Analytics Consultancy Wins Prestigious Industry Award For Three Consecutive Years
TOUCHLINE MARKETING CASE STUDY
A global IT and business services organization based in Boston, Massachusetts specializing in solutions for Oracle Applications, Cloud Infrastructure, Salesforce, Analytics, and Integration solutions. As an Oracle Platinum Partner, a Premier Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services, and a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner, the enterprise technology consulting firm develops packaged software and services for Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
At A Glance
- Industry: Professional Services, IT Consulting, B2B
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The company sought recognition as an Oracle Specialized Partner for delivering information technology success, innovative solutions, and business achievements to customers using Oracle Applications. The Specialized Partner of the Year awards are part of the Oracle Excellence Awards (formerly the Oracle Titan Award) which recognizes the OPN Specialized partners’ excellence in a number of areas, including sales, marketing, solution development, and customer satisfaction.
After years of unsuccessful attempts and countless hours spent crafting documentation, the company turned to Touchline Marketing for help. The staff at Touchline Marketing has successfully written award-winning industry award nominations for several clients and have specifically delivered 7 Oracle Excellence Award winning nomination packages to 3 different Oracle Partners since 2008.
Benefits of Industry Awards
As a winner of multiple Oracle Excellence Awards and Oracle Titan Awards, Touchline Marketing has developed a systematic process for developing content necessary for a solid award nomination that meets all the criteria set forth by Oracle Corporation. A high-level outline of a industry award nomination project consists of:
- Analysis of the unique requirements for award as outlined by the organizer
- Identification of potential case studies for submission
- Information gap analysis
- Writing final award nomination
- Award submission
- Promotion of industry award victory
|Marketing Strategy||Case Study Development||Industry Award Nomination|
“As you may know by now, we won the the Oracle Excellence Awards at Oracle OpenWorld earlier this week. On behalf of the team, I would like to convey my sincere appreciation for the efforts of Touchline in putting together the submission.”
— Practice Director, IT Consulting Company
Since beginning to work with Touchline Marketing to construct annual award submissions for the Oracle Excellence Awards, tevery year the company has won awards for Oracle Specialized Partner of the Year. The results of winning such a prestigious industry award multiple times has the following benefits:
- Increase in sales qualified leads (SQL) from Oracle sales and partner alliance teams.
- Exclusive access and a seat at the table with Oracle product development, sales, and marketing teams.
- Increase in marketing assistance from Oracle marketing
- Exclusive opportunities to present and connect with Oracle sales leaders.
- Increase in credibility as an industry leader.
- Increase in customer loyalty.
- Increase in employee morale.
- Decrease in sales cycle duration.
“The input from Touchline for the award was excellent. We look forward to other opportunities to work together. Thank you.”
— CEO, IT Consulting Company